If You Like Our Coffee, You’ll Love Our Logistics.
That’s Right… Excuses Are For The Other Guys.
When it comes to logistics, a reliable partner can be the difference between profits and losses. We take logistics seriously and go to extremes to get your beans on time. We have multiple warehouses across the country to make it convenient for you. Our team is constantly monitoring shipments, weather, and overall transportation schedules to keep you informed and fully supplied. We keep you stocked and stoked, not shocked and broke. In fact, if we can’t get you the beans you want from our own warehouses and suppliers, we’ll shop the world to get them from other warehouses and suppliers even if we make less money. You are our priority and we treat you like family whether it benefits us in the short-term or not.
No One Likes Getting Their Coffee Late.
Expert Logistics Means Happy Customers… We Get That.
11 AM Pacific Time. ICT suggests that you plan your purchases as far in advance as possible to minimize the impact of unforeseen delays.
ICT offers discounted rates by pallet to most destinations. As a service to our valued clients, ICT will happily arrange shipping on your behalf. Please note that the purchaser is solely responsible for any and all shipping, freight and/or delivery charges related to the transport of coffee from ICT’s warehouses to your location. The final invoiced amount is subject to adjustment pending receipt of charges from the shipping company – this includes any and all charges and fees over and above the estimated shipping cost on your invoice. ICT will process said charges when they become due. Shippers will levy additional charges for all services above and beyond basic drop-off of goods, such as inside delivery, load-outs, or usage of a lift gate. In order to minimize the levying of unexpected charges from the carrier, any and all service requests should be clearly communicated to your trader at the time of order placement.”
- Please be diligent in inspecting all deliveries for accuracy and condition before the driver leaves your facility.
- Please make certain to note any damages on your delivery documents. This is required for the processing of any claims.
- Once the delivery order and invoice are issued, you own the coffee. ICT has no legal responsibility for the coffee once the documents are issued.
- Once documents are issued, the invoice amount is due in full even if there are damages or discrepancies due to shipping.
- All claims relating to missing or damaged goods must be filed with the shipping company. ICT is not responsible for any loss or damages. We are always available to assist you in filing a claim.
For a walk-through of the claims process, please visit our FAQ Page.
ICT’s FLO ID#: 21581
*Please note that after the delivery order and invoice is issued, the buyer is titled to the coffee and assumes all liabilities attached to ownership. ICT Coffee has no legal claim or responsibility for the goods.